Tuesday, March 8, 2011

samoosa morning

i woke up really late today hey,its becoming a habit,its the jetlag i tell you,its going to be a while for me to get rid of it.
but then i had a lovely surprise,michael mentioned one of my favourites was on the menu for breakfast.samoosas..ofcourse i hadit with tea,they were lovely,i love samoosas,its a subcontinent savoury,its a triangular stuffed pastry,usually mince,potatoes and cheese and sweetcorn but essentially you could fill it with anything you fancy :) ..
it actually always reminds me of Ramadan,because its a must at the time of iftar back home.everyone prepares them.my favourite is cheese and sweetcorn,my mum loves fish filling,God knows why,i cant stand it.
i'm thinking of my mum because she had some samoosas in New Zealand for me,but i asked her not to fry them,God knows why i said that because i so regret it now..
..

No comments:

Post a Comment