Sunday, March 6, 2011

blue mosque-blue day

so cuz,1.that's a recent one of me,3 weeks ago to be precise..
infront of the blue mosque in istanbul..
2.the thing is,i had to compress all my photos because it would take forever to upload,therefore they dont get bigger.unfortunately.
3.there's a problem with my flash card that i had been using in my camera,so i cant access pictures of my nephew presently,but as soon as i can,i'll post them for sure..
ok,so i was stuck in this beautiful place,i was scheduled to fly to new zealand but i missed my flight and was stuck there for 3 days,unplanned vacation.but alhumdulillah,it was the night of the birth of our beloved prophet,peace be upon him,so i got the chance to observe this holy night in one of the most beautiful mosques instead of in seat 29D on Etihad air

No comments:

Post a Comment