Friday, March 11, 2011

Tandoori night

I have it in the oven,tandoori chicken,thats right,we're having indian tonight..God,it seemed like it took forever to clean that bird.if it wasn't for the icy water and weather,it might've been fun but my fingers are frozen now so no,it wasn't fun cleaning it.but the smell of it roasting away in the oven makes it all worth it,everytime!Michael and the family are gone for a Naqshabandi gathering,well,its actually girls only,so he's just waiting for them,the gentleman.The house gets really quiet when Michael isn't around,he's always singing and praying,brings the house to life.Dare I say it again but I couldn't have been placed into better hands.Placed i say because God put me here and thanks should be given for that.Alhumdulillah

No comments:

Post a Comment